Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just a quick quick update--I can't write for long, but I promise I will try to write more about these few things when I get back.

~Sari shopping and the Indian wedding I went to last night.  It was incredible, intense, and involved a lot of drunk cousins trying to get the white girls to dance with them.  I'll go into more details about the ceremony and stuff next week.

I leave in a few hours for a 12 hour bus ride to Udaipur, where three of us are learning batik.  It's about five days, and I doubt I'll have internet, so don't expect any updates.  Sorry for the lack of info I've been sending out.  We haven't had a free day for quite some time, and the 'free time' we do have gets sucked up very quickly by studying, research, and family stuff.  Hopefully when I get back I'll have a little more time.  Probably not, but I'll try.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey I know the feeling of having time just get sucked up! Its nuts. I hope that you have a great time and that when you are back (reading this) you have learned a lot! I look forward to hearing about your time after this trip - you are moving right?