Last night, I went to a restaurant. It was called "Anna Restaurant". I thought that was funny. It was very nice. For anyone who wants to know, dosas are wonderful. They are a south Indian fried pancake-type thing. Very yummy. The restaurant play the James Bond movie "Octopussy" every night at 7:30. This movie is mostly in India, and apparently was partially shot in Udaipur, hence several business having 'Octopussy' written across their windows. A little weird. And for any of you who go and watch the movie now, just so you can see where I am, rickshaws don't go quite that fast. They can be zippy, but I'm pretty sure one would fall apart before you could have a real chase. I only watched the beginning of the movie, but perhaps one night I'll stay for the whole thing. Kind of funny.
Meh!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment