Yay! I got all the classes I wanted...this would be the first time that has happened, so I'm pretty happy. For those of you at 'berg, and who care, here is what I have:
Acting Classical Verse (YES!) TR 11:30-12:20
Stage Combat, Rapier & Dagger S 12:00-3:00
Philosophy East & West TR 2:00-3:15
Shakespeare II MW 3:00-4:15
Medieval Literature MW 12:30-1:45
I'm pretty psyched, even though I think it's going to be a ridiculous amount of work. An acting class, a writing intensive, weekend stuff, and probably a lot of reading. But it's all mostly theater/stuff I'm really interested in, so it should be ok. Plus I've spent the entire last semester theater-free, so it's really time to get some of that. Can't wait.
Do let me know if we match up with anything.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you Brit and Denise have that mideveil lit class together
-Lee
Post a Comment